Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Welcome...

I am not really the blogger type- I don't have an interesting hobbies, take many professional looking photos, or follow fashion.  I don't really have a passion for much of anything past my job and socializing. But I realized, watching an episode of "Princess" on Slice that I have a passion for something... finding ways to cut my costs, save my money, and eventually "Pay it all back".

I acquired quite a bit of debt going to school, partly enabled by seemingly endless funds in a Line of Credit (LOC) and generous Provincial and Federal Student Loans.  Combined with an insatiable desire for travel, it was a recipe for disaster, or, at the very least, a lot of debt and interest payments.  I managed to pay off $70,000 in just 27 months. 

I'm hoping that with this blog (if anybody ever reads it) you learn interesting new ways to save money beyond the "don't buy a cup of coffee" advice you usually hear.


- C

No comments:

Post a Comment